Responsible for the promotion and sale of the Energy Solutions and Services under the direction of the VP of Energy Solutions. Works closely with the local office and existing clients to educate, train and help pursue all Energy Solutions opportunities. Develops new sales opportunities, and address the needs of the existing customer base. Utilizes excellent product, competitor, and customer knowledge, to act as a local consultant for both internal and external customers. Consistently evaluates customer’s present and future needs.
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate.
- Able to effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within established guidelines.
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations.
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
- Works closely with field office to plan, inform, train and help achieve Energy Solutions quota.
- Sets goals and objectives, develop sales &marketing plans, establishes strategies and implements with team members as necessary
- Promotes Energy Solutions through seminars, meetings, consultant visits, and trade associations.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through an in-depth knowledge of customer’s organization, increasing account dedication, timely communication, and follow-up
- Team Leadership:
- Facilitate communication between project teams and other Syserco Energy Solutions departments
- Communicate with vendors, subcontractors and clients about technical areas of expertise
- Make presentations to a variety of audiences
- Report on financial status of project development activities to stakeholders
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience of selling construction-related projects and service contracts directly to end users for 5 years or more.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of Building Technologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Technological experience