The coordinator's primary responsibility is ensuring that customer calls for support are responded to in a timely manner. The coordinator is also responsible for generating support tickets and assigning them to the right individual for follow-up. Additional responsibilities include scheduling, work order generation, invoicing time and materials tickets and collections for unpaid invoices.
- Timely response to internal and external customer phone and email requests. Acting as a conduit of communications between the customer, response center, operations team and service technicians.
- Dynamic management of service technician schedules via Microsoft Outlook calendar invites to ensure service technician utilization goals are maintained or exceeded.
- Generation of work orders for service technicians utilizing Vista Accounting Software.
- Updating documentation inside the existing CRM Helpdesk software tool.
- Support for the field service technicians and service operations team including finding and emailing documentation, record set drawings, warranty letters, work orders, service tickets, etc.
- Generation of time and materials invoices and work orders.
- Time and materials invoicing for customers and collections support for any outstanding invoices.
- Manage, organize and update documentation utilizing spreadsheets, SharePoint and MS Teams
- Performs additional administrative duties as necessary as directed by the Service Response Center Supervisor.
- Adhere to Syserco’s Policies and Procedures, HR, Safety Plan and others
Skills & Abilities
- Must be punctual and work within business hours and scheduled breaks
- Excellent verbal / written communication, professional appearance and customer service etiquette
- Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to set priorities based on importance of issues while working with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work on mid to long-term projects and still react to unanticipated demands for time.
- Ability to qualify and react to customer complaints and requests while interacting with the customer.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised while ensuring quality, timeliness, and completeness of work performed.
- Work effectively with all levels of employees and under general supervision.
- AA Degree or Equivalence in combination between work experience and education
- Prior administrative experience and/or customer service experience
- Experience working in high-paced, dynamic environment.
- An understanding of HVAC and/or control systems is a plus.
- Experience working with CRM tools and APIs is a plus.
- Operation of standard office equipment including utilizing pertinent software applications and working knowledge of email and general office processes.
- Moderate physical activity performing essential office and administrative duties. Required to stand, sit and maneuver around office area. May be required to sit and use computer equipment for long periods of time and occasionally lift, push or carry items less than 25 lbs.