Performing startup functions on selected systems based on Syserco’s proposal, project plans, specifications, and other contract documents. Providing analysis of buildings controls and HVAC systems performance at an individual building level. Ensuring documentation is accurate, complete and timely. Providing project-engineering support as required.
Field Construction Team Leader
- Controls program use, including: trend logs, zones, alarms, reports, back-up, graphics, DDC code modification and creation
- Checkout of DDC control components
- Startup of control and HVAC systems
- Commissioning of control and HVAC systems
- Execute field changes/directives
- Troubleshoot component and equipment problems
- Training (owner and peer)
- Assist project managers/engineers with field tasks and coordination
- Field documentation (As-built drawings, checkout sheets, screens, etc.)
- Manage time to complete assignments on time and within budget
- Consistent and clear communication with internal and external customers
- Ensure completeness of work performed
- Adhere to Syserco’s Policies and Procedures, HR, Safety Plan and others
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Computer hardware and software skills
- Knowledge of HVAC DDC controls theory and applications
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Operation of standard office equipment including utilizing pertinent software applications and use of computer equipment for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to heavy physical activity performing essential job site work. May be required to sit, stand, bend, climb and frequently lift, push or carry items less than 50 lbs. around office and job sites.
- Valid IL drivers’ license with ability to drive and operate a vehicle is required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- AA Degree in Applied Technology or Equivalence in combination between work experience and education
- HVAC and/or mechanical systems knowledge
- Experience with electronics and basic electrical circuits
- Computer programming experience
- Mechanical and electrical systems troubleshooting experience
- $38-$50 per hour